2010年11月20日 星期六

GRADING

Went for debate training at tc juz now.Quite boring lurr.Tat pelatih arh.. haiz..damn ngam cham.
Help to find maklumat nw. haix.. eye pain pain. Later ardy wanna send the document to senior.
Mum wan me finish my hw before go to ipoh. Wasehhh. 10 karangan + form 2 sn modul + ming ju jing hua = *uc* !
Ishh. Grandma n grandpa went to shang hai jor. Yes ! aunt & uncle are going to Taiwan next week . My family n I wen to kl & ipoh next week. So , next week , juz my cousins n maid at home only. Dint update this fews weeks narrh. Busy marr. Hehex..
Wei kee , I m going to post ur photo ..wakakax.. shock izit ? hw cum I gt ur private photo ? still remember tat day perhimpunan , u sit in front me ? then I curi form ur bag ! cute neh tat photo.hehex.. hey , wei kee , gt go kl boh ?
Yujun , * jealous * narrh. Abandon me ! herng ..
Daphne , dun b sad narr. If sad , tel me !

沒有留言:

張貼留言