PM
Teacher giv bak us the moral test paper 4 us..
Haix.. I jzu gt 48 marks..
Hehex..
After that teacher giv us another paper to test pur moral standard..
Duno hw to do..
Me n yujun tiru n take moral book out n check answer..
Hiak hiak.
But still duno hw to do.
Stand up n pura like wan go n throw rubbish.
Actually I wan to others answer.
Suddenly , teacher say [ wt r u doing ??]
Me [ ntg..teacher.. ]
MM
Vivian they all play wif my tortoise..
Haix..
**** chian lee how touch my tortoise ..
Make my tortoise shell surface like oil oil jor..
Ewww.
My fren ask me who giv me the tortoise.
I say [ my brother.]
Nobody believe o..they say is my bf giv 1 nor..
Haix.. but the tortoise reli very cute.
but i reli din hav bf nurr.
yiow n tan talk about the standard 6 boy wif me.
haix. duno why..suddenly so miss him again.
still waiting 4 him to text me !
muaxxk.
沒有留言:
張貼留言